Friday, November 1, 2013

I'm back. I think.

So I've been thinking about coming back to blogging. I've thought about it for awhile. I used to think "Um, who's going to read about my life anyway?" but as of late, I've realized that it's not about who's reading or not reading this. It's about me. It's about me being able to be honest with myself through writing again or just recording a certain day for myself. Would I love to be able to share that with other people? Sure. I won't promise that this won't be a blog about the cutest girl I've ever seen (Amelia... not me... well, me, too haha) because she's my heart or that this won't be about my hubby who stresses me out "occasionally," but loves me to the core even after our honeymoon phase wore out (we're out of that phase when bodily functions go off without a flinch right? LOL), but it'll be jumbled pieces of me... the struggles that my mind often wrestles with when Amelia is napping or even when she's just playing quietly with her Legos (which is RARE - the quiet part, not the Legos), the joys that I often overlook during them until they've already passed, or just the random-ness that I may step into time after time. Whatever it is, this is for me, but if you check in from time to time, I'm glad you're here.

No comments:

Post a Comment